MLS Laser Therapy
NorthEast Spine and Sports Medicine is pleased to be offering MLS Laser Therapy, an advanced, non-invasive, highly effective treatment for acute and chronic pain and inflammation. We are the exclusive provider of this FDA-approved laser treatment in Monmouth and Ocean County, New Jersey. Treatment is available at all of our office locations including Point Pleasant, Jackson, Barnegat, Manchester, Tinton Falls, and Aberdeen.
Using breakthrough technology, MLS Laser Therapy is clinically effective for rapid relief of pain, inflammation, and swelling from a variety of conditions, including chronic back pain, sciatica, shoulder pain, arthritis, sports injuries, acute injuries and muscular/skeletal system trauma. An evaluation from your practitioner can determine whether MLS Laser Therapy may be right for your condition.
Benefits of MLS
MLS Laser Therapy has a reported 85% – 90% efficacy rate in relieving pain and inflammation.
Other benefits include:
- Treatment is safe and painless, with no negative side effects.
- Pain relief without prescription pain medication
- Rapid recovery from injuries such as sprains
- Faster healing of injuries
- Accelerates tissue repair and promotes faster wound healing
- Improved nerve function
- Improved local blood circulation
- Restored quality of life
MLS Laser Therapy is painless and non-invasive. Many patients experience pain relief after 1 to 3 treatments. Each treatment takes an average of 8 minutes to complete. The average course of treatment is 7-10 sessions. Chronic pain and other conditions can be controlled with repeated, regular treatments. It is critical to complete the course of treatment recommended by your practitioner.
MLS Therapy: How It Works
MLS stands for Multiwave Locked System, an FDA-approved, patented technology that was developed to treat pain and inflammation more effectively. Unlike traditional laser therapy, MLS Therapy uses two wavelengths and a patented, robotic control system that delivers separate but simultaneous dosage of each wavelength. This creates a synergy that enhances the therapeutic benefits of the treatment. This means:
- More accurate therapeutic dose delivery
- Enhanced pain relief, rapid reduction of inflammation and swelling
- Minimized risk of thermal damage
- Consistent, repeatable treatment results