At NorthEast Spine & Sports Medicine, we offer physical therapy and chiropractic care to help athletes and other active individuals recover from and prevent future sports injuries. Whether you play in a recreational league, pickup games with friends on the weekend, or are a part of a collegiate program, we are here to provide leading sports medicine procedures, treatments, and therapy to all athletes.
As a pitcher or quarterback, your constant throwing motion can put significant wear and tear on your shoulders and elbows. If you are a linebacker, a center, or a defenseman, the constant hits you take will take their toll over time. Runners can regularly experience shin splints, stress fractures, knee problems, and hamstring trouble.
We understand the physical toll that sports and athletic activity takes on your body. Our goal is to help get athletes back on the court, field, ice, and track by providing the most innovative sports medicine procedures and treatments.
Our sports medicine experts assist athletes like you to recover quickly from:
- Knee injuries (Meniscal tear, dislocation, fracture, sprain, ACL injury)
- Shoulder injuries (Dislocation, rotator cuff tear, biceps injury, labral tear, instability, frozen shoulder, AC joint injury)
- Elbow injuries (Fracture, tendon rupture, dislocation, arthritis, tendinitis, tennis elbow)
- Leg injuries (Hip flexor strain, groin pull, shin splints, sciatica, hamstring strain)
- Foot injuries (Plantar fasciitis, Achilles bursitis, navicular stress fracture, turf toe)
As part of our sports injury physical therapy services, we work with athletes to enhance their performance from flexibility to endurance. Our staff uses innovative technology and the latest effective treatments to help you heal and make you stronger than you were before your injury.
If you need a doctor for knee pain or another sports-related injury, we encourage you to turn to our professional team of surgeons, sports medicine doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists, acupuncturists, and physician assistants.
Whether you are in need of physical therapy, pain management strategies, chiropractic care, or acupuncture treatment, we will sit down with you and discuss a course of action that is right for you. Once we understand your injury or pain, we will deliver a customized and comprehensive treatment plan that works for you. We strive to give you the relief you are seeking.
We make your visits to NorthEast Spine & Sports Medicine more efficient by offering patient packets on our website for download. When we meet with you, we also provide you with education about your injury so you can better take care of your body. Treatment is given in our Jackson, Point Pleasant, Barnegat, Manchester, Aberdeen, Tinton Falls and Lakewood offices.
We faithfully serve athletes living in areas including:
- Ocean County, NJ (Point Pleasant, NJ; Jackson, NJ; Manchester, NJ; Brick, NJ; Lakewood, NJ; Barnegat, NJ)
- Monmouth County, NJ (Marlboro, NJ; Freehold, NJ; Aberdeen, NJ)
- Middlesex County (Monroe, NJ)
- Gloucester County (Glassboro, NJ)
If you are feeling pain and want to get back in the game, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to meet with a sports medicine doctor to start your road to recovery today by filling out a contact form on our website, or calling one of our five offices.